- Backups go through nightly during off hours.
- Data is encrypted; unreadable to even CSS staff.
- After the initial set up process is complete, only a miniscule amount of staff involvement is required.
After a one time $57 set up fee, for $12/month (plus $0.40 per GB after the first 10GB, your office can rely upon a professionally completed backup.
For businesses that need to guard the safety of the data of their customers, we have incorporated all the elements needed in a backup for it to
be considered HIPAA secure by government standards. In fact, the security criterion we use exceeds them. On April 20, 2005, a HIPAA security
regulation was set in place requiring most medical practices that handle patient data to have a backup and disaster recovery plan in place.
- Backs up when the machine is turned on.
- AES-256 encryption support for stored data. This encryption method is a government and industry
standard thatís one of the most well-studied and most secure encryption algorithms available.
- Even CSS staff will not be able to view your data.
- Your backups run on a schedule that you set.
- Automatically stores multiple versions of backup files with timestamps.
- Backup of several folders or files at a time.
- 60 days worth of backups will be maintained online.